Shrimp and Spaghetti
- 1/2lb shrimp, de-shelled
- 1/2lb dry spaghetti
- 2 tbsp neutral oil
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 jar tomato sauce
- 1 tsp smoked salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Boil pasta in salted water according to package instructions.
- Thoroughly dry shrimp with a paper towel, then mix with 1tbsp neutral oil, smoked salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
- When pasta is nearly done, heat a pan with a tbsp of neutral oil until smoking hot.
- Grill shrimp for 3 minutes, then turn once.
- Meanwhile, drain pasta, reserving a few tbsp. Return to pot with the tomato sauce and return to boil on high heat.
- Grill shrimp an additional 2 minutes.
- Plate and drizzle with olive oil before serving.